Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wood Furniture Polish How Do I Restore Painted Wood Furniture?

How do I restore painted wood furniture? - wood furniture polish

My room is wood, painted black, and on the dresser and night spot, a bright cherry. The parts are fifteen years, but high quality and are in great shape. Everything has to be only some cosmetic work. Do I really need to be repainted these parts? If not, what can I use to clean painted surfaces and wood stain? I would be appearing as new furniture as possible!

I've never done anything but clean (with a towel, and I'm really a novice in any editing or something of himself in general).

The answers we are very grateful!

6 comments:

WENDY W said...

To regain the look of natural wood finish. I returned my staircase Citrus Orange paint remover. They get caught and bubbles in the paint. Slightly after scraping, painting and sand, and polyurethane. Or you can your local antique dealer and ask him. What would be the best way to touch the furniture. It could be something simple. If it looks dull and has not tried Murphy's Oil Soap.

sunflare... said...

You can buy a little Polish, if it is bad or
some liquid gold or baby oil shine em up

sunflare... said...

You can buy a little Polish, if it is bad or
some liquid gold or baby oil shine em up

dcs997 said...

Before you do anything as hard as extracting grinding or scraping enter please try this. Go to your local hardware store and ask a little furniture polish Low polish comes in a box like car wax, but want to finish on the wood, without undressing and rejuvenate processing furniture. It's always worked well for me.

justice o said...

To rent a pressure washing and pressure washing business. I have my patio and look good as new

Anonymous said...

Finishing furniture is a tricky issue, because all materials and surfaces are involved these days (or) even 15 years ago. There are all kinds of products out there for the handyman to make fillings and Crafts with the "softness" of used furniture. Find the spot color or surface corridors of their local hardware stores. Complete refinishing that come into play when the layer is so worn that the color or the wood is exposed. Also note that many modern furniture, veneer on MDF and particleboard. One way to be what you get when you look just a drawer, behind the seen of him, whether the banks are solid wood safely. My feeling is that they are there, the age and condition. Do you know what you have and how the game is over, what is best for cleaning. Here, too, take a box and take it to the hardware store. This is the easiest way for a seller to determine what best suits your needs. Good luck!

Post a Comment