Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Professional Film Scanner I Aim To Turn My Hobby Of Photography Into A Career. Do I Use Tunnel Vision Or Train In A 'fallback' Option?

I aim to turn my hobby of photography into a career. Do I use tunnel vision or train in a 'fallback' option? - professional film scanner

My goal on this issue for professional photographers who know the industry. I am a servant of customer unskilled, thirty years, and I would like a professional photographer in the future. I'm studying for a long time and is based familiar with the film and digital photography, so my next step is to develop my own style to create a coherent portfolio, and I offer as an assistant without pay, some knowledge of the industry.

My dilemma is the possibility that in recent years for short-term training in the finishing bath in a course, very expensive (thousands of costs), which has hopefully ensure a reasonable income and the possibility of my own time, while the search for Openings in the commercial photography. But his experience is a "reserve" a waste of time? "The only real successes give everything for what they want, or not in the business like that? For the cost of buying a" real world "skills in the labor market, a consumer could buy camera format, a better computer and a scanner Pro!

2 comments:

Blue ladies said...

With a business plan as their retreat.

Where will you market? What is your niche? Who pays for your services? Do some research if it is implemented his plan to go there if you can go from there.

a

kana1215... said...

My husband took our photo studio for 15 years. About 2 years ago moved to our basement and started with more Photoshop Restoration / Retouching photos then. Many people still want a professional photographer, but all the less with a digital camera these days, jobs. Nobody wants to pay what it's worth, and new evidence is clear that many of them were abducted and attempted inspections.

Where we live, the market is saturated with photographic studios, so it makes little sense to run it full time.
Good luck!

Post a Comment