Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How To Get Shinies In Emerald What Are The Different Methods To Finding A Shiny Pokemon Both In Pokemon Emerald And Pokemon Diamond?

What are the different methods to finding a shiny pokemon both in pokemon emerald and pokemon diamond? - how to get shinies in emerald

Well, I've found a way, but they are by chance and luck, I suppose.

For example, in Emerald, I just quit my Emerald game for 6-7 hours at a stretch, without the character, for example, Route 117th Then, when he was moved the following pokemon, brilliant, and has been Illumise one. Well, after that it's not better. I tried and tried for 6-7 days at a stretch, and in these times, the game was on the left side struck for 6-7 hours. Shinya 8.9 I like those days.

In the diamond, I used the pokeradar chaining thing, but only works on grass), the Pokemon in caves (eg intangible assets. The trick works well on.

I must have other methods that he used to do that my life is dull white, and I need to know how shiny starters and legendary past received, both in the games.

THX

2 comments:

Reaper said...

If you want shiny, they act, or try your luck at breeding
legendary for brilliant, or trade with them or soft reset

OldSchoo... said...

continue to play

Post a Comment