Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Format Does My Canon Powershot Use I Have A Canon Powershot SD 750 And Want To Add Pictures From Other Cameras, How Do I Format The Picture?

I have a Canon Powershot SD 750 and want to add pictures from other cameras, how do I format the picture? - what format does my canon powershot use

When I look at more pictures from other cameras or the Internet from my Canon can not usually be detected, how can the picture that I take my camera for a photo viewer can download files that are not only the photos you take the camera.

1 comment:

Derge said...

The PowerShot SD750 can display JPEG images from any source, but must re-register under "Reference" (not optimized or progressive) JPEG in Photoshop or another image editor, and should ideally be of the size 640x480.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment