Thursday, January 28, 2010

Theres A Hole In My Tonsils Hole In Tonsil??!! Help Please!?

Hole in tonsil??!! help please!? - theres a hole in my tonsils

Usually STREP me a lot in Getting my tonsils removed. The last time I had strep that a small script, but after taking antibiotics, the infection healed a hole until it seemed to be normal. that s, about a month, out of curiosity, I looked at my tonsils to see how they did and theres a big hole on the right side. and not in the same place where the infection appears befor and deep. think theres no white matter, or anything about her gift, her infection, but that's a hole in the amygdala would appear to be? This is what I do now a lot of worries.

2 comments:

kirish66... said...

Are you sure it's really a hole? Could be the lighting. I would like an appointment with your doctor about how you tell your doctor or call the office.

pisces said...

My husband had the same thing for a long time. Only at the beginning, becoming ill, and he gets his tonsils infected 5 times per year or more to make this as large and painful all the time. Obviously, it deals only so long until he realizes that money for health care was not worth it. He is 33 and has just released 2 years ago tonsils!

The holes are a normal part of the almonds - are designed to filter out spam coming down the nose. But I think sometimes, after they are infected, many things and can become stronger and bigger ... I think I read that I am not sure!

Post a Comment