Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spanking College Age Is Birthday Spanking Still A Widespread Tradition After Childhood? Do Young Adults & Marrieds Still Do It ?

Is birthday spanking still a widespread tradition after childhood? Do young adults & marrieds still do it ? - spanking college age

My husband of 2 years said it was in family law traditionally high school / college. I have almost no experience with the concept, because I was not 8 or 9! However, to me is almost a ritual spanking in my comics. Ask around I understand that there is a little unusual. I would like to know more about the "rules". I tried to make one, but still attractive! Couples often TRADE BD spanking? He has just for fun, the crashes, not very hard. In the last 2 years I have asked that I remove my panties and a SWAT for each plus one! So I welcome any idea or suggestion. It is a familiar theme for me. Thanks

2 comments:

Elizabeth W said...

That is not true spread as far as I know, and some take it seriously, not joking during most of the species. It is likely that mainly occurs in the historic anniversary .... 16 18 21 25 30. My impression is that most men and women give each other. My husband surprised me with my 21 (we were involved) without even the problem at the same time he took me on his lap, my skirt and panties and gave me about 18-19 rounds (I do not hurt me, and Most what I have ... because my pride is pulled down to what it does hurt!) then gave the audience his pants and 2.3 kilograms solid finish at 21, has a further 4 (1 for good luck to grow from 1 to 1 for good measure, etc.). Sometimes playful every blow for birthdays, but not as a tradition or ritual. My sister and I trade spanking aged 13 to 19 () Often, in costume of Adam and traded 21 and 25 for the old days. No wonder you something important to him.

ranger_8... said...

C'mon - Give us a break --
You need to do is put on a pair of leather leggings and leather bustier - and to connect to

Post a Comment